Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine’s Day Cocktails

Godiva Chocolate Infused Vodka – Valentine’s Day Cocktails

Quick post here tonight, to let you know that I’ll be participating in a Girls Night Out Twitter party this evening. For more information about the Twitter party, you can visit the Mom It Forward blog. Join in from 8-10pm CST to find out how Godiva Chocolate and Valentine’s Day can go hand in hand! Plus, you can win a great Godiva Chocolate Giveaway – so head over to Mom it Forward and check it out!

This blogging job is rough, I tell ya’. Sometimes you’ve just got to do things that you just don’t want to do. Like create and taste test Godiva Chocolate truffles and cocktail recipes. I mean, I’ve been cooped up in my house with my four children bouncing off the walls as the snow storm of the century hits our region, and the last thing I would possibly want to do is drink a delicious cocktail. Right? Right? Right….

{A splash of Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Infused Vodka into a Coke or Diet Coke makes a delicious and simply sweet cocktail.}

But, duty calls and as the faithful blogger that I am, I wanted to at least taste the Godiva chocolate vodka before I shared it with you all at Girls Night Out tonight. I’ve had the Godiva Chocolate Liquor before and shared the recipe for Godiva Chocolate Martinis then, but this Godiva Chocolate Infused Vodka and Godiva Raspberry Chocolate Infused Vodka is quite all right. If you want to make the perfect cocktail to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your love (if I were Carrie Bradshaw I’d say “lovah”, but it just doesn’t sound right coming from me) or with your girlfriends to just complain about love, this is the liquor for you!

Whatever your stance on Valentine’s Day, celebrate responsibly (aka please don’t drink and drive and don’t go overboard on the alcohol) and bring some Godiva Chocolate Infused Vodka to your celebration… paired with some rich Godiva chocolate, it is the perfect Valentine’s Day beverage!

{Recipe} Godiva Chocolate a l’Orange (from TheBar.com)

  • 0.75 oz. Godiva Chocolate Infused Vodka
  • 0.25 oz. Grand Marnier
  • 0.75 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur

Pour in a cocktail shaker and shake until well combined. Serve over ice and garnish with an orange peel.

Related Article



No comments:

Post a Comment