Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chocolate chip cookies (half batch)

My daughter adds salt to our cookies. She's wearing her "meme made" apron.

I planned to make chocolate chip cookies last night. When I pulled out all the supplies I had, I discovered there was only one stick of butter in my refrigerator and the recipe called for two. At first I tried to find something else to make, but then I decided just to make half a batch.

Given how many sweets are likely to be created in my kitchen this month, that’s probably not a bad thing anyway!

I used the original Nestle Toll House Cookie Recipe, which can be found here.

And even though I didn’t get home until an hour after I normally do, I have to say it was fun to bake again with my daughter. She especially loved getting out the apron her grandma made for her last year.

And I KNOW I have to make a stop at the store tonight – for more butter.

Related Article



No comments:

Post a Comment